Our Orator children speak for themselves. They speak with eloquence, knowledge of their subject matter, and comfort in who they are. Our Orators are leaders in high school and college, church, and their communities.
The New Jersey Orators has established a record of achievement with our youth being asked to speak at various events, such as corporate functions, local non-profit organization’s dinners, state assembly meetings, state recognition events of national Civil Rights law (Brown vs. Board of Education) and in local churches everywhere.
Our Orators been invited to speak at McGraw Hill, New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection, NJ General Assembly, Johnson & Johnson HQ, Roche Laboratories, MetLife, Bristol Myers & Squibb, Chubb & Sons, Barnes & Noble, Raritan Valley Community College, Morris County Superior Court – Adjudication, Comcast and News 12 New Jersey.
At the Johnson & Johnson 40th Anniversary Celebration of Martin Luther King, Jr. Observance this year, the New Brunswick and Plainfield Chapters of NJ Orators participated by presenting an original written choral reading of oratorical and media arts. Pictured here keynote speaker, Soledad O’Brien, the world renowned Broadcast Journalist, took a selfie with the Orators.
New Jersey Orators (Michael Morotta and Preston Sookbirsingh) were invited to deliver oratorical presentations and introductions of the then-Senator Barack Obama, as well as joining members of the National Black Caucus of Congressmen to honor the retirement of Congressman Donald Payne.
- 25th Annual Franklin Township Community Breakfast Honoring Dr. Martin Luther King
- Johnson & Johnson 45th Annual Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Commemoration Event
Kenneth B, Morris with Debra Duhart-Ball, Newark Chapter
- Plainfield Mayoral Council & NJ Redevelopment Authority Black History Month Celebration – Plainfield Performing Arts Center
- Plainfield Stone Lodge & Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Hosts Black History Month Program
- New Jersey Orators, Inc. Hillside Chapter Orators – Barnes & Noble – 2014
- New Jersey Orators, Inc. Newark I Chapter at Congressman Payne Luncheon in 2012
- 25th Anniversary Luncheon Gala, 2010
- 30th Anniversary Luncheon Gala
- New Jersey Orators Orange Chapter at New Jersey EEOC Department Black History Month Program
- New Jersey Orators, Inc. Hillside Chapter Orators at Jerseyland Park Community Center
- New Jersey Orators Inc Morris County Chapter Orator Presentation – ML King Interfaith Day